Friday, October 31, 2008

Not the best Halloween :-(

I've had a rough couple of days here. Yesterday morning as soon as my feet hit the floor I knew something was wrong. I was just very off balance and felt weird. I tried to go about my morning routine but had to sit down for a bit. When I got up again the whole room started spinning and I felt sick, almost passed out. I made it to Kaylyn's room and lay on her bed and called Jose'. I'm not sure what I wanted him to do. I guess I wanted to hear him say I was okay LOL. I am pretty sure I scared Kaylyn because she's never seen me like that...I was crying. For the next fifteen or twenty minutes I sit on the edge of the bathtub by an open toilet waiting...and waiting, but I just don't throw up easily and didn't. I called my MIL and asked her to please come help me get the kids ready and to school. She did :-). I was very surprised with how well Landon did with the change in routine. After MIL left I took a phenergan and don't remember much else. I thought I had only closed my eyes for a few minutes and it had been two and a half hours. Then before I knew it the kids were home...the day was just gone so fast!

This morning I still felt a little off but got up and ready for work because it's Friday and my boss needs me on Fridays. Plus, it's Halloween and the kids need me and Kaylyn had a pep rally and I wanted to be there for that. But, I got a call from the school at 11:00 asking me to come get Landon because he wasn't feeling good :-(. I knew this morning he didn't feel real good but they were going trick or treating this morning and he was excited about that. Guess that wasn't a good call on my part. They said he enjoyed it, though, so I guess I'm glad he didn't miss out on that....especially since he won't get to go tonight. When I got him home he had 101 fever.

So, I wasn't able to stay all day at work, I sent Landon to school sick, I can't take the kids trick or treating tonight or go to the game with them to trunk or treat and Kinley is unhappy about that and making me feel very guilty and I didn't make it to the pep rally. I am in shut down mode and Jose' is taking up the slack.

***Big Sigh****

1 comment:

Tammy said...

(((Vicki))) Tomorrow is a new day.