Sunday, October 19, 2008

At Daddy's House

Yesterday I felt like a kid again :-). The weather was perfect and reminded me of so many childhood days spending the whole day outside playing. We'd make playhouses in the cotton fields across the road and sometimes, not knowing the danger, would ride on the irrigation thing. For a moment yesterday I was wishing my sisters and I were kids again and were planning out our day of playing.
One of my sister's kids asked me how far they could run out in the empty field and I told them until they get tired :-).

We took a trip out to Daddy's new land he recently bought. After we got there most of us piled into the back of his truck to ride around the land and look. I forgot how fun it is to ride in the back of a truck...it's been a while. Daddy even let us stop and take some pictures :-).
I felt like a kid again!!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Great pictures!! What a perfectly fun fall day! You needed that. Life *is good!

Sherri said...

We all felt like kids :)!