Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm Here

I'm here but have almost no clue what I'm doing. I have a blog somewhere else but I have a lot of family and friends here so here I am. I'm not a very faithful blogger but am going to try to do better. With my new job, football games and just life there's not a lot of time for the computer.
I'll start by posting some pictures of mi alegra familia...my happy family.

This was Stephen and I in Chicago this past September. We went with my dad, stepmother, sister, bil, niece and a couple of friends. It was the first time either of us had been there and it was such a perfect and FUN day


Me with two of my favorite men in the world...Stephen and my Dad. This was taken on my trip to Illinois to see them. Kinley...she's a peewee cheerleader this year. Kaylyn June 08 at our family reunion.
Landon, Jose' and I at Navarre Beach this past summer.
Now, let me go see if I did this right.






3 comments:

Sherri said...

Yep, you did it right!! I can't wait for the next post!

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Welcome! I look forward to reading your posts. I just love your twin sister so I know you've got to be awesome too and I've heard enough about you that I feel like I already "know" you lol

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Hi read your sister's blog and I just wanted to say "hello and welcome". It's nice to "meet" her twin!