Saturday, March 28, 2009

Prom

Kaylyn's prom was last night. She told me this morning she had a really good time. Her date was a friend in her class. She said she liked going with a friend and someone from her school because she didn't have to worry about if he knew anybody or if he was having fun. I checked her out of school at 12:30 when I picked Landon up and took her to have her hair done. I wish we could have gotten a later appointment because that was a lot of time for her hair to have to last. But, they sprayed it a LOT! It didn't help that it was a rainy day but we were happy that the heaviest rain held off until after they were in the dance.
They had to be at the Country Club at 6:00 to serve at the banquet. Then Kaylyn came home and got her dress on and I took her to her best friend's house where their dates were picking them up.
I think she was so beautiful!! I also think she looked a lot older than what she is, which her Daddy didn't like too much.

I took Kinley with me when we took Kaylyn and she spent the night with Kaylyn's best friend's little sister, along with another friend. So, Jose' and I were down to one child.

Look how much taller Kinley is! I don't know if she's going to be very tall or if the other two just haven't had the growth spurts she has. I look at this picture and I know in the blink of an eye they will look like Kaylyn and her friend in the other pictures...it happens so fast!!