Friday, April 3, 2009

Cookout

Last Sunday my family went to my sister, Lori's, house for a barbque. It was sort of a last minute, throw together thing...which is usually the kind that turns out the best :-). It was Jose', me, Kinley, Landon, Lori, Deano, Erica, her boyfriend and Lori's best friend, Teresa, and her daughter. Deano cooked on their new grill and Jose' tried to step back and let him LOL. Landon spent most of the time we were there either on the trampoline or begging someone to go jump with him. Erica and her boyfriend played with him a lot. It was just a really good day/evening. I loved getting to spend time with them like that.
We are having another cookout this weekend but this time at our house. We are having a crawfish boil and expecting close to 20 people to come. I am really looking forward to it :-). I hope we have nice weather but even if it rains some we have a covered patio so it will still be okay.

No comments: