Wednesday, March 25, 2009

As Promised...

Here are the pictures I took of Landon the day after he learned to ride his bike without training wheels. They are still on there but raised up very high and we can tell when he isn't using them because you can't hear them.

When I had him get on his smaller yellow bike with no training wheels just to see if he could do it knowing they weren't there at all. He did great :-).

That's "white dog" in the picture with him. We've recently learned her name is Hunny but Landon still calls her white dog. She only has three legs and Landon sometimes says there's that dog that lost one of her legs. It's hard to tell by looking that we have no outdoor pets. If Landon is outside there is usually at least one dog or cat out there.

I guess I'll share these of Sister while I'm sharing :-). I don't think she got up there by herself. I'm sure Landon put her there and she just decided to stay LOL.

No comments: