Friday, March 27, 2009

At Aunt Ashley's house

Today Landon went home with Ashley, my sister in law. We saw her at the beauty shop and he asked if she could go home with us. She told him she couldn't but he could go home with her and play with their dogs. He looked at me and asked if he could go home with Aunt Ashley...and he did! What a big step for him :-). He doesn't know Ashley all that well because my brother, Kevin, works on the pipeline and they are gone a lot. We only see them a few times a year. I still can't believe he went and am so proud of him. He stayed about three hours and then told Ashley he thought he should go home because his Mama would be worried about him. She called and I went and got him. While he was there she took some pictures of him with her little dog, Tucker.

No comments: