Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'm So Excited :-)

Today will be a fun day! Last night Jose' came home with new patio furniture and a new POOL :-). He got them the big 20 across 4 feet deep one. It's going to look so great back there! He also got me two new rocking chairs for my front porch.

My sister, Lori, and her husband are coming over to help us put it up and Jose' is going to cook outside for us. I think Lori and I are going to get plants for my patio and front porch and shrubs to plant in my front yard in front of the bedroom windows.

I told the kids the pool won't actually be ready to swim in today and they are fine with that. Landon can't anyway since he's had fever and an ear ache. He probably shouldn't even be outside but I can't keep him inside on such a beautiful day. The fresh air can't hurt him.

I'll have pictures later when we get it all up :-).

2 comments:

It's Always Something Around Here said...

Oh I can't wait to see all your new goodies!!! So exciting!!!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

What a FUN surprise! I know you guys will enjoy that pool all summer. :)