Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pictures

As promised, here are the pictures of our new pool and patio furniture. Jose' and Deano put it up pretty fast but it's still filling with water. We'll let it run all night. The kids played in it while it was filling up. I don't think I should have let Landon since he's been running some fever with an ear infection but I just didn't have the heart to tell him no. He's on the couch now not feeling so good so maybe it was the wrong thing to do :-(. Anyway, it was a fun day. Jose' cooked on the grill for us, of course. That man loves to cook!! It was so HOT today...definitely felt like summer. I even got a sunburn on my back and arms.


Landon helping us get the ground ready.
Landon and Uncle Deano

Here is our new patio furniture.
This picture shows the color better.
And here are the new rocking chairs for my front porch. Jose' sprayed them with some water seal and had them drying. They are solid oak and will hold up in the weather better than my other ones did, I hope.

3 comments:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

That's a BIG pool! Landon is going to have a blast with his sisters! :) How long did it take to set up?

I love red fabric with wicker type furniture.

It's Always Something Around Here said...

Nice big pool! I can see you guys in there all summer long. I LOVE the new furniture. You will be sitting out there reading watching the kids play I bet.

Kelly said...

Love the furniture and the rockers! You will enjoy the pool! It is definitely getting warm enough to use it!