Sunday, February 15, 2009

Feels Like Spring :-)

I don't usually like springtime but for some reason this year I'm looking forward to it and summertime. It feels so good being outside with the kids and I always feel great after a bike ride or walk with them. It makes them so happy when I say "let's go". I'm glad we live in a neighborhood where we have plenty of places to walk or ride bikes with very little traffic.

I love how there are so many boys in our neighborhood for Landon to play with. Two of the boys are in his class. I just wish there were some little girls for Kinley to play with.

When we got down the road his friend's grandmother was about to walk around the big block with four boys so we joined them.

Landon with his friends. The two little boys on the ends are the ones who are in his class.

Kinley and Landon love feeding this horse. He loves them and when he sees us coming down the road starts running to the fence. They feed him grass and onions that he can't reach from the other side of the fence.

Kinley with her walking buddy. She was scared of him the first few times but now likes him. He follows right beside her, unless the other dogs come along wanting to play with him.

We didn't get to walk today because it was too cool...maybe tomorrow. The kids don't have to go to school :-).

No comments: