Friday, January 9, 2009

Making Cookies


I love seeing my kids do something together and get along doing it. Nothing makes me happier than seeing them have fun doing something together :-). Christmas Eve Kaylyn made gingerbread and sugar cookies as gifts for her boyfriend and his mother and asked Kinley to help her. They even gave Landon a job. It took them several hours and not once did they fight about anything.

At first Kaylyn was having trouble getting the dough to roll out so I showed her how to use flour so the dough won't be so sticky...that worked. After that they did the rest.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

They look yummy!

Sherri said...

Yummy..I can just smell them! Your house looks so homey!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Oh yum! :)

Kelly said...

They look yummy! Love your plates...I have the same set!