Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Stephen At Work

Stephen posted these pictures on his Facebook so of course I had to steal them. I love having pictures of him working on the pipeline and especially love the one of him with my Daddy, his boss. I am so proud of Stephen and how hard he is working to put himself through college.

These pictures were taken in Ohio. It's so beautiful there!! He is getting to see so many places working on the pipeline. So far he's worked in Arizona, Illinois, Indiana and Ohio. There's a chance he may even go to Alaska in 2011.



2 comments:

Carey said...

Those pictures are so good. I'm glad you stole them :)
It looks like Stephen is working hard to earn that money!

Shellie Tomlinson said...

Hell fellow locust lover/crusher! I'm proud of Steven, too! What he is doing is very commendable! Love you...